WC Secondary Product Thumbnail
The WC Secondary Product Thumbnail plugin adds a hover effect that will reveal a secondary product thumbnail to product images on your WooCommerce product listings. This plugin is ideal for displaying front and back images of products.
- From your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins » Add New
- Search for WC Secondary Product Thumbnail
- Click Install Now
- Activate the plugin
- Can I control which image to reveal on hover?
- What is the dimension used by my secondary images?
- It doesn't work. Nothing happens when I hover over product images?
Can I control which image to reveal on hover?
You can either reveal the first image or the last image in product gallery. By default, the first image in product gallery will reveal on hover. If you would like to reveal the last image instead, add this line into your theme's functions.php file:
add_filter( 'wcspt_reveal_last_img', '__return_true' );
What is the dimension used by my secondary images?
It uses the image size that you specify at WooCommerce » Settings » Products » Display » Catalog Images, which is usually used for images on product listings.
It doesn't work. Nothing happens when I hover over product images?
Check that the product gallery has an image attached to it. See the Product Gallery meta box when editing the product.