This article shows how to redirect an entire Blogger blog to another site/domain. Before doing the steps below, make sure you've downloaded a backup of your theme, just in case you run into trouble.
- Sign in to Blogger and choose the blog that you want to redirect.
- In the left menu, click Theme.
- Under "Live on Blog", click Edit HTML.
- Copy the following code and paste it right after the opening
<meta charset='utf-8'/> <meta content='0;url=https://www.yournewsite.com/' http-equiv='refresh'/> <b:if cond='data:blog.url == data:blog.homepageUrl'> <link href='https://www.yournewsite.com/' rel='canonical'/> </b:if>
- Replace URLs in the newly added code (https://www.yournewsite.com/) with your new site URL.
- Also in the
<head>tag, find and comment out the following line, if any.
<b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/>
The line should look like this after commented.
<!-- <b:include data='blog' name='all-head-content'/> -->
- Click Save theme.